Audio Technica|AT2020USB+PK | Streaming/Podcasting Mic Pack| Audio Technica
The AT2020USB+PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020USB+ cardioid condenser USB microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones, and a studio boom arm threaded with a USB cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables, and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is threaded internally with a USB cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
Offering the critically acclaimed sound of the AT2020 with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ microphone is ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording, and voiceover use. The mic features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to monitor your microphone signal with no delay directly. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its AD converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, home studio recording, and voiceover use
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Full 360° rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables, and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included USB cable (Type B to Type A) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm.
- Internal cable management for a clean desk appearance
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Power Requirements||USB Power (5V DC)|
|Bit Depth||16 bit|
|Sample Rate||44.1/48 kHz|
|Volume Control||Mix control;
Headphone volume control
|Weight||386 g (13.6 oz)|
|Dimensions||162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter|
|Headphone Output Power||130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)|
|Accessories Included||Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
ATH-M20x Headphones Specifications
Why Choose Whoisblest
- 24/7 online Support
- Buy Now Pay Later *
- Need Help? Chat With A Specialist Now