Dante Domain Manager Platinum Edition is Dante management for the largest mission-critical systems found in universities, stadiums, public spaces and corporate offices.
- High Availability redundancy for rapid recovery
- SNMP support for integration with existing network monitoring systems
- Enhanced event and alert filtering
- LDAP and Active Directory integration
- User Authentication in Dante Controller
- Configuration of domains, including across subnets
Dante Domain Manager is an enterprise-grade network management solution that enables user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities for Dante networks, while allowing seamless expansion of Dante systems over any network infrastructure. Dante Domain Manager brings the IT industry’s network domain concept to the AV industry, making audio networking more secure, scalable and controllable than ever before. It seamlessly integrates into installations of Dante-enabled products, enabling the creation of a truly enterprise-scaled AV system.
- Integrates seamlessly with any Dante-enabled product and Dante network
- Makes audio networking secure, scalable and controllable
- Brings IT best practices to AV with the Network Domain Concept
- Enables user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities for Dante networks
- Works perfectly with Dante, the popular and ubiquitous audio networking solution in the world
- Comes in three different editions to be compatible with any installation of any size
- Introduces the AV and IT worlds to ease and scalability for AV networks
- Eliminates the need for complex work arounds
- Enables the creation of a truly enterprise-scaled AV system
Now includes more devices for Silver and Gold editions, ability to add features and additional devices at any time to manage Dante Networks
Dante Domain Manager brings IT best practices to AV, making audio networking more secure, more scalable and more controllable than ever before.
Security, organization, scalability, and control for Dante networks
With Dante Domain Manager, you know exactly what your Dante system is doing at all times. Setup User Authentication and Role definitions for Dante Controller to ensure that no unauthorized changes are made to your system, and see alerts and notifications that keep you up-to-date on any changes instantly, anywhere. Organize your system into controlled groups that are easy to understand. Dante Domain Manager brings true layer 3 functionality to AV on your enterprise network.
User Authentication and Roles: Who's Who
When you work with volunteers and employees, accountability is key. Manage the use of Dante Controller with usernames and passwords that can be created locally or linked to your existing LDAP or Active Directory for easy setup. User Roles define what each person can do in each Dante Domain.
Expansion: Subnets and Long Distances
Building out the AV coverage you need can be challenging. Dante Domain Manager lets you use Dante subnets on a routed network with no complicated setup and no change in performance. Support for GPS clock synchronization allows systems separated by long distances to share high quality audio and video.
Dante Domains: Divide and Conquer
Your AV system isn’t used for only one purpose, and your network should reflect that. Organize your Dante system into independent, non-interfering groups of devices called Dante Domains for a clear operational view of each space, across your network.
Alerts and Audits: How, What and Who
Dante Domain Manager delivers instant, rich information about all your Dante Domains with detailed alerts to help you fix problems fast. A complete Audit Log allow you to track all activities over any period of time to identify improper workflows, malfunctioning devices, and unwanted user actions quickly and definitively.
Status at a Glance: What's Going On?
View the Dante Domain Manager Dashboard from any connected browser on your network or over a VPN connection. You get continuous, up to date information about all parts of your Dante system so you know immediately if anything goes wrong.
Multi-Vendor Interoperability: Connect Everybody
Dante exists to facilitate multi-vendor AV systems, and Dante-enabled products from all vendors can seamlessly interoperate. Dante Domain Manager extends this further, allowing sync with house clocks and connection management with SMPTE 2110 devices.