Audio-Technica’s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, System 10 includes the ATW-R1100 digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter with PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication.
Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference.
Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
For further assistance or questions please contact a Whoisblest Specialist by typing "Help" in our chatbox. We look forward to hearing from you.