Audio-Technica |ATW-1101-H System 10 Digital Wireless Bodypack Microphone System with No Mic| Audio-Technica
- For Presenters & Instructors
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Triple-Diversity Tabletop Receiver
- 7-Hour AA Batteries
- Fixed Antennas
- Expandable to 8 Mic Channels/100' Range
The Audio-Technica ATW-1101 System 10 is a digital wireless bodypack microphone system featuring an ATW-R1100 tabletop receiver. The portable system is well suited for quick setup in educational facilities, conference rooms, small venues, and houses of worship as well as web broadcast studios.
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Three levels of diversity reception and automatic frequency selection provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
The ATW-1101 includes a bodypack transmitter featuring a Hirose 4-pin cW-style connector, allowing you to choose a compatible lav or headset mic (available separately) for hands-free speech. The transmitter provides up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100'. Up to 8 mic channels can operate simultaneously in the same space.
Clear Digital Audio That's Easy to Set Up and Operate
- The System 10 offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
Automatic Frequency Selection
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Lightweight, Portable Receiver Chassis
- The tabletop receiver chassis features a lightweight, plastic housing designed to let you stack multiple receivers on top of each other for convenience.
- The chassis' front-panel LEDs show pairing statuses and warn you if the transmitter's input level is set too high and causing distortion.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as an output level control.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- The transmitter is housed in lightweight, plastic chassis equipped with a Hirose 4-pin locking connector and a belt clip.
- An internal input trim control can be set, using the included screwdriver, to match the sensitivity of your microphone or audio source for distortion-free input.
- With just a quick press, the power switch on the transmitter doubles as a mute function. This function can be locked out to prevent an accident.
Pairing Multiple Transmitters
- With this peer-to-peer system, the transmitter can only transmit to one receiver at a time. However, up to 8 transmitters can be paired with a receiver ahead of time. This is useful in situations when you have multiple speakers, one after another, and you need to have them miked up and ready to go. All you'll have to do is turn one transmitter off and the next one on.
Three Levels of Diversity Assurance to Avoid Dropouts
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band
- Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the System 10 operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
Audio-Technica ATW-1101 Specs
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|Included Transmitters||1 x Bodypack|
|Diversity||Frequency, Time & Space Diversity|
|RF Frequency Band||2400 to 2483.5 MHz|
|Max Operating Range||100' / 30.5 m (Line of Sight)|
|Max Systems per Setup||8|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (Typical)|
|Antenna||2 x External, Fixed (Front-Mount)|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Output (Lockable)
1 x 1/4" TS Female Unbalanced Output
|Audio Output Level||XLR Output:
0 dBV (Balanced)
+6 dBV (Unbalanced)
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz (Dependent on Mic)|
|Power Requirements||AC/DC Power Adapter|
|AC/DC Power Adapter||12 VDC at 0.5 A (Included)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Display & Indicators||1 x LED (Channel, Peak, Sync)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 1.8 x 5.1" / 190 x 46.2 x 128.5 mm|
|Weight||10.2 oz / 290 g|
|RF Output Power||10 mW|
|Audio I/O||1 x Hirose cW-Style 4-Pin Male Input (Lockable)|
|Antenna||1 x External, Fixed|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Not Included)|
|Approx. Battery Life||7 Hours (Alkaline)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x Multi-Segment LED (Channel)|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 0.7 x 3.1" / 57 x 19 x 77.6 mm|
|Weight||2.3 oz / 64 g|
|Package Weight||2.19 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.8 x 10.9 x 4.35"|
Why Choose Whoisblest
- 24/7 online Support
- Buy Now Pay Later *
- Need Help? Chat With A Specialist Now