Grace Design originally launched the original FELiX to an eager audience of discerning acoustic musicians who were hungry for a high quality stage preamp / EQ / DI. It delivered a previously unavailable combination of audio performance and rugged stage functionality and helped usher in a renaissance of connoisseur-level acoustic instrument tone to stages and studios around the world.
Now, 6 years later and this little champion gets some thoughtful feature and performance tweaks, along with a simple new name – FELiX 2.
New features include:
- New dual mono or true stereo FX loop allows for independent FX loops on either channel or stereo FX operation with mono or stereo in
- Stereo amp output for connecting to stereo stage amp rig
- Stereo headphone output for stereo headphone bliss
VARIABLE PHASE CONTROL
- Built in variable phase control on channel 2 allows users to adjust mic / pickup blending systems to be perfectly phase coherent
MORE EQ POWER
- HIGH shelving EQ control updated to include 2 transition frequency settings at 1k and 2k, allowing for more flexible high frequency tone control
- New notch filter uses a much higher Q setting for better surgical control of problem frequencies
NEW POWER SUPPLY
- Class II power supply eliminates ground loops when connecting to stage amps and other nonisolated stage equipment
BETTER STAGE MANNERS
- New protective side rails and slightly lower profile knobs to help protect controls from extra left feet and floppy stray instrument cables
For further assistance or questions please contact a Whoisblest Specialist by typing "Help" in our chatbox. We look forward to hearing from you.