AC2212/00 is a compact 2-way full range loudspeaker system comprised of one 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/ 44 mm (1.75 in) voice-coil compression driver.
- 100° x 100° Coverage.
- PT™ Progressive Transition™ Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp / Passive Switchable.
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4.
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center. See Array Guide.
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities and themed entertainment venues.
||50 Hz - 19 kHz (-10 dB)
||55 Hz - 17 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
|Directivity Factor (Q)
|Directivity Index (DI)
|Passive Crossover Slopes
||4th order (24 dB/oct) Transitional HP & LP, 1.3 kHz
|Transducer Power Rating (AES)
||LF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 2 hrs,250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs,HF: 50 W (200 W peak), 2hrs
|Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC)
||Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
||Passive mode: 95 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
For further assistance or questions please contact a Whoisblest Specialist by typing "Help" in our chatbox. We look forward to hearing from you.