The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12 woofer with JBL's patented Differential Drive® and 250 Watts of power. THX® pm3 Approved. METAlliance® Certified.
- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.
- 250 W continuous output power amplifier.
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system.
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity.
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems.
- Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
The award-winning JBL LSR6300 Series professional loudspeakers deliver the exceptional accuracy and performance needed in demanding music, post audio and broadcast applications. Each model provides ultra-flat response, extraordinary SPL capability and technology to optimize performance in any size production environment. All models are shielded, ready for mounting and THX® approved.
||(-6 dB) 28 Hz - 80 Hz
|Enclosure Resonance Frequency
|Low-To-High Crossover Frequency
||80 Hz (4th order electroacoustic Linkwitz-Riley)
|Distortion, 96 dB SPL/ 1 m
|Low Frequency (<80 Hz)
|Maximum Continuous SPL
||>112 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
|Maximum Peak SPL
||>115 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
|Calibrated Input Sensitivity
||XLR or 1/4
|Selectable -10 dBV +4 dBu,
|96 dB / 1 m
(20 Hz - 200 Hz):
|Power / Clip /
|Green LED - normal operation
Amber LED - bypass mode
Red LED - Limiter activated
|Low Frequency Topology
||Class A-B, all discrete
|Sine Wave Power Rating
||260 W (<0.5% THD into rated impedance)
|THD + N, 1 2Power
|AC Input Voltage
||115 VAC, 60 Hz (230VAC, 50 Hz – model LSR6312SP/230)
|AC Input Voltage
For further assistance or questions please contact a Whoisblest Specialist by typing "Help" in our chatbox. We look forward to hearing from you.