For the first time in over 40 years, Lexicon is offering that same distinctive, smooth, rich “Lexicon Sound” as a collection of native plug-ins. The PCM Total Bundle includes everything in both the award winning Native Reverb Bundle as well as all of the Native Effects Bundle. The PCM Total Bundle delivers an artful blend of 14 legendary Lexicon reverb and effects plug-ins with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
A powerhouse bundle of heritage and innovation, the PCM Total Bundle is the ultimate studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools®, Logic®, Nuendo® or any other AAX, RTAS®, AudioUnit™, or VST® compatible host. Designed to bring unsurpassed sonic quality to all of your audio applications, the PCM Total Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
- 14 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, and 7; Mac® OSX 10.4 -- 10.9 PowerPC and Intel (32 and 64-bit)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- iLok protected software (Requires iLok2 or later USB smart key - not included)
||Chamber, Concert Hall, Hall, Plate, Random Hall, Room, Vintage Plate
||Pitch Shift, Multivoice Pitch, Chorus, Resonant Chords, Random Delay, Dual Delay, Stringbox
||Windows® XP, Vista, 7, and 10*
Mac® OS 10.4-10.14*
Not currently compatible with Mac OS Mojave or Catalina
||*On Windows® XP, Vista and 7 and Mac® OS 10.4-10.9 the Lexicon installers have been signed by Microsoft and Apple. Internal testing has shown that the plug-ins run on more recent operating systems, however you will receive a compatibility message during installation. If you see this message simply click through to continue with the installation to install the plug-ins.
For further assistance or questions please contact a Whoisblest Specialist by typing "Help" in our chatbox. We look forward to hearing from you.