eMotion LV1 is a revolutionary digital mixing console for front-of-house, monitor and broadcast engineers. Based on Waves SoundGrid technology, this software mixer delivers the superior sound quality for which Waves is renowned, as well as the quick and convenient workflow needed in demanding live environments.
Limitless Control over Your Live Sound
eMotion LV1 gives you unprecedented control over every aspect of your live sound. Each of the mixer's channels has its own plugin rack capable of running up to eight SoundGrid-compatible plugins. This means you can mix live with hundreds of your favorite plugins - all running inside the mixer itself. All plugin presets and chains saved in eMotion LV1 can be shared with the Waves MultiRack and StudioRack plugin hosts, enabling you to move seamlessly between live and studio environments.
LV1 Channel Strip - Waves eMo Plugins
The mixer's channel strip - its standard EQ, filters and dynamics processing - is provided by Waves eMo plugins: eMo D5 Dynamics, eMo F2 Filter and eMo Q4 Equalizer. All three are designed for maximum clarity and efficiency in a live environment. All three are included with the eMotion LV1 mixer.
The LV1 also integrates smoothly with the Dugan Speech automixer plugin (purchased separately), which is easily accessible from each LV1 channel.
Intuitive Workflow, Diverse Control
You can control eMotion LV1 using industry-standard hardware controllers, multi-touch screens and diverse portable devices, ranging from four touchscreens to a single laptop or tablet. No matter which device you are using, eMotion LV1 has the same intuitive workflow, with a user interface built for flexibility and speed.
eMotion LV1 uses the SoundGrid infrastructure for audio networking. It can be configured as a portable or stationary setup, and can connect to any SoundGrid-compatible I/O or server. This means you can easily carry your mixer with you and run it anytime, anywhere - at home, in your hotel room, on the tour bus, or at the live venue. This way you can have all the time you need to work on your sessions, whether offline or with full-on audio, and make sure you are 100% ready for your show.
- 16 stereo/mono input channels, 10 buss/returns: 8 auxes, L/R
- Run 8 SoundGrid-compatible plugins directly on each channel
- Channel strip processing provided by Waves eMo plugins
- 16 DCA faders, 8 mute groups, 8 user-assignable shortcut keys
- Create your own custom layers for super-quick workflow
- DCA spill - populate layers with DCA-linked channels
- 32-bit floating point mix engine; up to 96 kHz sample rate
- Compatible with industry-standard control surfaces
- Integrates smoothly with the Dugan Speech automixer plugin
- Connects to diverse SoundGrid I/Os and drivers and to multiple DAWs
- FOH and monitor engineers can share the same stagebox between two mixers
- Windows/Mac 64 bit-compatible