Made of durable silk-mat anodized aluminum, the m!ka Microphone Arm M aluminum is designed to hold microphones with a weight up to 2kg (4.5lbs). As the golden ratio out of Yellowtec's range of m!ka Mic Arms, the M-size Microphone Arm is the perfect allrounder in terms of microphone arrangements. The arm is a good choice to shape working desks or interviewing areas where the distance between arm and speaker is not higher than 31" (78.7cm).
By adjusting only a few knurled screws you can make sure Yellowtec's m!ka Microphone Arm securely fastens your mic according to its weight, in any position you pull it to.
Be it a switch in seats or a recording setup which is used by different persons, the m!ka Mic Arm allows you to customize your mic's position within seconds. Fully compatible with the whole m!ka system, you can take full advantage of the given variety of mounting options to tailor your setup to your individual needs.
- Supports microphones weighing up to 2kg (4.5lbs)
- 5/8" thread to attach your microphone
- Adjustable friction joints
- Wiring concealed by tubes and joints
- Open-end cable tails (without XLRs)
- XLR-3 mounting connector can be ordered separately
- Sturdy tube construction
- Made of durable, silk-mat anodized aluminum
- Fully compatible with the whole m!ka Mounting System range
- Various mounting options: Table / wall / pole mounting
- Renowned German craftsmanship
||31" / 78.7 cm
||2.31lbs (1.05kg) net / 3.31lbs (1.5kg) gr
For further assistance or questions please contact a Whoisblest Specialist by typing "Help" in our chatbox. We look forward to hearing from you.